Friday, May 23, 2014
Mooovers
We are on the move. Going through a move is its own special hell, and I'm so glad to have it over. All of our stuff is in storage except a honda civic full. Above is one of our last moving errands. We had to take the composter a few blocks to Reggie's. At first I pushed the composter on the skateboard, but then I realized I could fit too.
Above: Last dinner with the Morgans at Muertos. Megan poses with a book to take back to Nicole. Morgans are officially out of fucking Bakersfield so the place will get lonely.
Above: Mover be crazy.
Above: Megan with Joseph's hedgehog Stormageddon. We got to see Haley and Joseph's new place in Albuquerque. So much good food and beer at their peaceful place out in the woods. They nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment